ADDITIONAL WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Add-On's and explanations to take into consideration for your website, if not included in the packages.
A collection of web pages that show your company. The web pages and images /videos on your website are ‘hosted’ by the Hosting Provider Company.
- Domain Name
Simply the name of your website (often your company name) e.g. www.example.co.nz. Requires purchase and registration. Once registered the Domain Provider Company will supply login details for domain dashboard.
Simply the place where the website/web pages are stored.
Requires purchase with Hosting Provider Company. Once hosting has been purchased, the Hosting Provider will supply login details for Hosting dashboard (cPanel / Plesk).
- Professional Email with Google Workspace
this includes adjusting DNS settings in the back end of the cPanel of your website to make sure emails can be sent and received)
(Starting from $11.00 (NZD) per email address per month) Business email that matches your domain (email@example.com). Access to email, contacts, and calendar anywhere, on any device. 30 GB email and Google Drive storage
- SSL/TLS (HTTPS) (includes certificate & set up) Having an SSL/TLS certificate on your site will help your site rank better as Google has said that HTTPS is a 'ranking signal'. It's also great for protecting privacy.
- Google Business Listing Attract new customers with a Google listing. Your listing appears right when people are searching for your business or businesses like yours on Google Search or Maps. Google My Business makes it easy to create and update your listing—so you can stand out, and bring customers in.
- Social Media Integration Social media is an important part of the marketing mix, so we will add links to your social media accounts and add a way for others to share your content on their social media sites. If you have a Facebook page for your business, we'll embed the Facebook box onto the website, so visitors can like your Facebook page directly from your website
- Image Preparation We'll get your images ready for the web with some photo-shopping work such as cropping, resizing and compression and basic improvements to the image (colour, tone, highlights).
- Search Engine Optimization Packages Help your site show up higher in search engine rankings. If you want people to find your business when they search online, you need to make sure your website shows up on search engines. SEO is the process of making your website more “friendly” for search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo, which helps them categorize your site and display it in relevant search results. Optimizing your site can improve its organic search result ranking, making your business easier to find when potential customers search for products and services related to your business. We examine your website and find ways to optimize for search engines like Google®, Yahoo® and Bing®. We'll search engine optimise the website pages for the search phrases people will use to find your type of business online. While we can't guarantee any rankings, we've got years of experience and while it may not happen overnight if you've got a brand-new site, it will eventually.
- Submit Site to Search Engines To help get your website into the search engines we will add what's called an 'XML' sitemap. This simply lists all the pages on your website in a format that search engines can download and read.
- Newsletter Sign Up We'll create an attractive newsletter sign up form that connects with your newsletter service (e.g. MailChimp), so visitors can subscribe to your newsletter from their website. You may need to apply for an account with a service and set up everything yourself – please touch base with 4am to discuss.
- Social Media Platform Set Up If you are you new to social media or looking for a social media account/page for your business, 4am Studio can help you set this up. Choose from either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or LinkedIn. I can also assist with graphics for your pages.
- Measure Results with Google Analytics (Included in new website packages). Measure and track visitors to your website with Google Analytics. We'll show you how to set up your account directly with Google (if you don't already have one) and we'll add the tracking code to your website.
- Contact/Enquiry Form We will create a basic website enquiry form to get you started. It will have up to 7 input fields (e.g Name, Phone, Email Address, Comments). Enquiries are emailed directly to your email address.
- 5 – 20 Pages Built for You (Included in new website packages). We'll create the pages, adding in your content using the unique design styles we will have created for the site.
- 5 Sections (One Pager) Built for You (Included in new website packages). We'll create the sections for your one pager website, adding in your content using the unique design styles we will have created for the site. You have full control of what content you want in each section.
- Mobile Friendly (Included in new website packages). Your website will look great on a mobile phone or tablet - with it adapting in size so the content is readable, the navigation turns into a 'hamburger style' button and you don't lose the valuable traffic or rankings from mobile search.
- Optimized Site Loading Speed (Included in the SEO Packages). The speed of your website can affect your positioning in the search engines. So, to help with that, we'll use software that will improve the speed of the site. We will also resize and optimise your images to help with page load times.